Pages

Thursday 18 June 2020

Reflection About My Isolation

People that are in my isolation Bubble, my Mum, my Dad, my Brothers, my little Sister, and my Koro. During lockdown in our bubble we’ve been playing games, and some of those games are card games. Sometimes we play card games, sometimes we play ball games, and even play hide and seek or tag outside. Sometimes we even bake, during lock down I baked a Chocolate cake for my Nans Birthday. My Brother also had to have his Birthday in lockdown, but we got him a really cool present. We got him a Motorbike, but we have to wait for a few weeks.

Lockdown was quite boring, but I did read some books. I read a chapter every day, after I read a chapter I will do some School work. Sometimes I would talk to my friends on Gmail, every Morning we would go on our google meet with our Literacy Teachers. After we did that we would do our Literacy work, once we were finished we would have Break Fast. After Break Fast I would get change or have a shower and get ready, then I would brush my teeth then watch a Movie. During the afternoon we go to our Math Teacher, then we would do our Math work. After that we would just draw or text our friends, then we would have Lunch.

After lunch we would do our own things on our Chrome books, at three o’clock we would finish off some work or do other things on our chromebook. When it’s dinner time my Dad or Mum would make dinner for us, after Dinner we would have dessert or I would brush my teeth. When I finish brushing my teeth, I would watch some Youtube or I would put on a Movie. Once quarantine was over I would fold up my uniform and put it on my desk, then I would go find my shoes. That was my own life in my Bubble!    

1 comment:

  1. Good afternoon Julia, I am Miss Blyth. It sounds like you had an interesting lockdown experience. It must have been fun playing card games with your family. I was wondering what your favourite card game was ? Mine is last card. My family and I played a lot of card games during lockdown as well. I am very happy to hear that you were doing some reading during lock down . You see I believe reading gives you the ability to travel somewhere without even leaving the house. What sort of books were you reading ? Hope you enjoy the rest of your day.

    ReplyDelete