Pages

Tuesday 5 March 2019

Holiday recount

In the holidays my brothers and I went to Swimmarama with my Nan. One day we went to the Movies at Sylvia Park with my cousin. We watched Ralph breaks the internet.My cousin stayed for 2 days.

On Christmas day I baked cookies with my aunty .Then my Nan came with some presents.We opened the presents and in the wrapping was chocolate and clothes.A few minutes ago my uncle came and he also got us chocolates.But in the card was 50 dollars.Then we set everything up.Later my aunty and uncle and cousins came and they also got us presents.In my present i got lip balms and some clothes.A few minutes ago my other cousins came.Then we started playing bingo.Then everybody else came.Then we started playing another game.You had to right your name on a bottom of a cup.If you get the ball in a cup that person has to drink some juice.

Another day we went to the  Pools with my cousin and aunty and my brothers.We went on the slide and to the bombing pool.Then we went back on the slide.Then we had lunch and it was KFC.Then we went back to the pool and had a swim.Then we had one more swim before we went home.It was really fun.But before we went we got changed then we went home.My cousin went home with his mum.When we got home i had a sleep.

Another day we went up North with my cousins.It was a really long drive.When we got there we put up our tent with everybody else.Then we went to the beach.One night we went to the beach to catch some fish.It was really fun.When we cached some fish we went back.Then we went to sleep.When it was the next day we had breakfast.After breakfast everyone went to the beach.When we got to the beach we got our boards and started going over the waves.It was really fun.Then after we went to a lake.When we got to the lake it looked like Coca Cola.Because it was called Coca Cola lake.We played in the lake all day.When it was time to go i got out of the lake.Then i got dry and went back to the house.We stayed there for a week.On Monday we went back home.When we got back home we went inside but my mum and dad stayed outside.When we went in my auntys room we watched Now you see me.

And that was my holiday.  

No comments:

Post a Comment