Pages

Friday 19 March 2021

Attitude

Today, Jana came back to Point England School and Team 5 to do a attitude talk, last year the Year 7 and 8 girls had a puberty talk, and was talking about all human body parts and how we were all growing. But in this attitude talk we all talked about 4 different personality types, Otter, the entertainer, Lion, the director, Golden Retriever, the peacemaker, and the Beaver, the facilitator. I think out of the 4 personality's, I am a Beaver, the facilitator. A facilitator is a person who helps a group of people to work together better, in doing so, the facilitator remains "neutral", meaning they do not take a particular position in the discussion. But sometimes I think I am a Golden Retriever, the peacemaker.

 A peacemaker is a person or a group of people that tries to make peace, especially by reconciling parties who disagree, quarrel, or fight. I was so happy to see Jana again this year!  





 

No comments:

Post a Comment