Pages

Wednesday 29 July 2020

My Goals!

My Goals For This Term!
Here is my Goals for this term, the first one I wan't to achieve is goal number 1. Goal number 1 is to go to a higher level on reading.

I wanna up my reading and go to a higher level.

Goal number 2 is to do better on my writing, and I also wanna write more stories.

I wanna do better on my writing and write more stories on the Holidays



Goal number 3, I wanna do better on blogging my work and turning it in on the turn in sheet for literacy.





1 comment:

  1. Hi julia really love the set up you put in for your goals I really think you contributed to this task . For my opinion It would've been very excited and interesting if you added pictures or highlight that would've been eye catching for me . But overall great job !!

    ReplyDelete