Pages

Friday 15 September 2017

My what if planet

My what if planet!


Insert a picture of the planet you created on paper.


Sep 15, 2017 10:13:24 AM.jpg




Write a paragraph describing your planet. Use adjectives to make your description more detailed. Don’t forget full stops and capital letters.

Start Writing here:
My planet has a.Flower and a.Cupcake and.Hearts and the colors are.Yellow.Blue.Pink and it has a.cake pop and on the cake pop is.Ising and.Sprinkles and the colors are.Blue and.Yellow.On the bottom the icing is pink and the sprinkles is chocolate and a.Red velvet cake.It has a nother cake and it's a bun cake and.Stars.It has my mums.Name and my dad's name and my.Brothers name and my.Baby brothers name and my dogs.Name and it has a bright.Sun on the.Side   

No comments:

Post a Comment