Pages

Wednesday 3 July 2019

Week 10 Table Discussion

WHAT DO I LIKE MOST ABOUT NEW ZEALAND?

The thing that I like about New Zealand is the Schools because they don’t have that much schools in other countries and the schools in New Zealand is really fun. The other thing that I like about New Zealand is the fun places that they have like Rainbows End or the Zoo. The other things that I like about New Zealand is the stores that they have. Because with the stores that we have we can buy whatever we want. Also what I really like about New Zealand is the food. Because in other countries there food is really disgusting. I really like how we have lots of books and we also get them for free in schools. We also have lots of parks and lots of bikes and wheels. We also have lots of friends and family that lives in New Zealand. The other thing that I like about New Zealand is the devices because at my school we have Chromebooks. We also have really cool phones. Like iPhone and Samsung. We also have crayons and pencils and also rubbers. We also have really cool animals and sea animals. We have whales birds dogs cats lizards and much more. We also have really cool movies and really famous actors like Adam Sandler and Anna Kendrick. There really cool actors. We also have really cool boats. We also have kayaks.

No comments:

Post a Comment