Pages

Friday 10 May 2019

Week2 Table Discussions

I am grateful for my family because they are always helpful and they always help me if I don’t know what to do. I’m also grateful for my friends because they always help me with my work at school and help me if I get a mistake with words that I don’t know about. I’m also grateful for my cousins because I really like playing with them and when they come over we always play blind man's bluff and it is really fun. We also watch Youtube on the tv. We always watch try not to laugh because it is really really really funny. Also we go on the tramp and play try not to touch the ball and also dodgeball. It is really really fun. Sometimes my cousin comes on a saturday and sundays, and we go to the flea market and get chicken kebabs and my cousin gets steak kebabs. Sometimes we get passion fruit drinks. One time we went to the flea market, we got a hotdog and it had melted cheese in it. I’m also grateful for softball because I really like catching the really high balls. I’m also grateful for school because I really like doing maths reading and writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment