Pages

Thursday 11 April 2019

What do I want to be when I grow up?

What do I want to be when I grow up?I want to be a doctor.I want to be a doctor because I want to meet People that are kind and sweet.I also want to be a doctor because so that I can get more interested to the people and make connections with them.Being a doctor is a really cool job.That is why I want to be a doctor.Also I want to be a doctor because it is really really really fun.I also want to be a doctor because it is really inspiring and interesting and also I might also want to be a Teacher:)  

2 comments:

  1. Hi Julia I liked your what do you want to be when you grow up.I think A doctor would be a great job.What kind of doctor would you be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey julia I think being a doctor is a very good thing to be great post 👍👌

    ReplyDelete