Pages

Wednesday 24 October 2018

Recount Week 2, Term 4



Your Task: Recount your earliest memory.


Planning:
Who:My uncle my aunty my mum my dad my cousins my nan my brothers my
What:My aunty and uncle was having a wedding
Where:Samoa and savaii
When:october 17th
How:My mum and dad told me and my brother






Writing:On October the 1st we went on a plain to Samoa.When we got to Samoa it felt so hot.Before we went to the Hotel we had to show our passports.When we got to the fairy we started going on it.It looked so amazing and huge.When the fairy stopped we got off.When we went on the bus to the hotel there was restaurant and a pool.When it was dinner we went to the restaurant.When we got to the restaurant we ordered pizza.While we were waiting for it to be cooked we went into our cabins.When it was ready my uncle told us it was ready.So we went to the restaurant and went on a long big table.

No comments:

Post a Comment